Monday, October 21, 2013

THE Muffins!

okay ladies... no pictures here, but these are THE muffins that are going to blow your mind!  Okay, maybe they aren't THAT amazing, but I have made them at least 10 times already.  I made them for a new mommy that I visit teach so that she could have something easy to grab and eat when she needed, I made them for a little family that just got home from vacation and didn't have food for school on Monday morning, I made them about 5 times for Brinley who requested them in her lunch box and I made them for conference morning and we called them conference cupcakes!  Ready go...
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup white flour
1 cup wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1 1/2 cup shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
1 cup shredded carrot (about 2 carrots)

grease 12 muffin cups, bake at 375 for about 20 minutes. you can sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on tops too if you want, I also add about 1/2-3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
Enjoy,
Shae

1 comment:

  1. These sound great and even healthy! I love hiding vegetables in things. I can't wait to try them!!

    ReplyDelete