Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mini Conference Breakfast!

I haven't posted in here for a LONG time - and I'm glad to see y'all are still faithfully posting!

I haven't done much since joshy was born besides cuddle with him and admire him all day, so cooking much (besides heating up something frozen) has definitely been out of the question. so today I made a breakfast I can actually post!

I saw this on Pinterest and had to give it a try. It's definitely not hard-just a different twist on something we already make. 

For Conference morning today we had MINI GERMAN PANCAKES! I loved them-something fun and different. Just use your regular German pancake recipe and pour it into a greased muffin pan and bake at 425 for 18-25 minutes. There is a recipe attached to the pin I found on Pinterest but I'm pretty sure you can use any German pancake recipe. Also-I just sprayed the muffin pan with cooking spray and that eliminated the extra butter and it worked great! This will make 12-16 muffins. I only made 12 and you can see how huge mine came out! I could have filled them less full and got more pancakes. But having big pancakes was fun too. :) We served them with diced strawberries, powdered sugar, syrup, and of course a big glass of milk. Making a fun syrup would have been a good addition too!

Enjoy!
Kristi 




1 comment:

  1. My kids LOVE German pancakes! Great idea, I will try this next time. I've never eaten them with strawberries, that sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete